Chicago Arthritis and Regenerative Medicine
- Newer regenerative medicine treatments for chronic musculoskeletal problems, including the use of Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem cells for tendinitis and arthritis.
- Newer treatments for autoimmune diseases, including for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound for diagnosis of various joint/tendon/nerve conditions, and for guided injections.
- 2008 Rheumatology Fellowship, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- 2004 Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- 2001 Doctorate of Medicine, State University of New York at Syracuse
- 1997 BA Economics, Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
- 2001 Alpha Omega Alpha, State University of New York at Syracuse
- 1997 Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
- 1997 Phi Beta Kappa, State University of New York at Buffalo.
- 1997 Dean’s Departmental Award, Economics Department, State University of New York at Buffalo.
- 1993-1997 State University of New York at Buffalo Honors Program
- Board Certified Rheumatology 2008
- Board Certified Internal Medicine 2004
- American Institute Ultrasound Medicine Certified in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound 2012
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Certification in Rheumatology (RhMSUS) 2013
- Regenexx Network Physician
- American College of Rheumatology- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Education Planning Committee member
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Internation Cellular Medicine Society
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
Areas treated: Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Hip, Knee, Shoulder
No matter what my patients require to stop hurting, I’m here to either provide it for them myself or show them where to find a solution. Our capabilities are vast at Chicago Arthritis — we perform procedures ranging from injections to minimally invasive surgeries. We also focus on managing your condition rather than masking it. Many of my patients have been suffering for years, so finally giving them relief and allowing them to enjoy their favorite activities gives me great satisfaction.
Interventional Orthopedics Foundation, International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, World Academy of Pain Medicine Ultrasonography, American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, National Medical Association, Massachusetts Society of Anesthesiologists
Purdue Science Scholar, Senator Richard Lugar Scholar, Golden Key National Honor Society, Phi Beta Kappa Society, Cook County Physician Association Scholar, Northwest Indiana Physician Association Scholar
Areas treated: Cervical Spine, Hip, Knee, Lumbar Spine, Shoulder, Thoracic Spine
Areas TreatedCervical Spine, Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Hip, Knee, Lumbar Spine, Shoulder, Thoracic Spine
Is Regenexx Right For You?Request a free Regenexx Info Packet
*DISCLAIMER: Like all medical procedures, Regenexx® Procedures have a success and failure rate. Patient reviews and testimonials on this site should not be interpreted as a statement on the effectiveness of our treatments for anyone else.
Providers listed on the Regenexx website are for informational purposes only and are not a recommendation from Regenexx for a specific provider or a guarantee of the outcome of any treatment you receive.