Chicago Arthritis and Regenerative Medicine
At Chicago Arthritis and Regenerative Medicine, next-generation stem cell therapy and platelet procedures are available today. Our focus is on thorough evaluation and non-surgical treatment of arthritis, tendinitis, joint injuries, and pain. Our core beliefs include a patient dedicated approach, faith in evidence-based treatments, continuous improvement in everything we do at work, and pursuit of better treatments. If you are in need of treatment for your pain or are considering elective surgery for your condition, please contact us first to learn about the most advanced regenerative procedures available in the United States today.
As a provider of the Regenexx® Orthopedic Stem Cell and Platelet Procedures, the regenerative treatments we offer are at the cutting edge of medical science and are backed by more research than any other stem cell or platelet procedures for orthopedic conditions. For our inflammatory arthritis and autoimmune patients, we incorporate advanced imaging and the most effective biologic treatments when appropriate.
Our goals are to accurately diagnose your condition as well as utilize treatments that have the potential to minimize pain and maximize your functional ability.
Areas treatedCervical Spine, Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Hip, Knee, Lumbar Spine, Shoulder, Thoracic Spine
Schedule a Consultation at Chicago Arthritis and Regenerative Medicine
- Newer regenerative medicine treatments for chronic musculoskeletal problems, including the use of Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem cells for tendinitis and arthritis.
- Newer treatments for autoimmune diseases, including for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound for diagnosis of various joint/tendon/nerve conditions, and for guided injections.
- 2008 Rheumatology Fellowship, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- 2004 Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- 2001 Doctorate of Medicine, State University of New York at Syracuse
- 1997 BA Economics, Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
- 2001 Alpha Omega Alpha, State University of New York at Syracuse
- 1997 Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo
- 1997 Phi Beta Kappa, State University of New York at Buffalo.
- 1997 Dean’s Departmental Award, Economics Department, State University of New York at Buffalo.
- 1993-1997 State University of New York at Buffalo Honors Program
- Board Certified Rheumatology 2008
- Board Certified Internal Medicine 2004
- American Institute Ultrasound Medicine Certified in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound 2012
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Certification in Rheumatology (RhMSUS) 2013
- Regenexx Network Physician
- American College of Rheumatology- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Education Planning Committee member
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Internation Cellular Medicine Society
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
No matter what my patients require to stop hurting, I’m here to either provide it for them myself or show them where to find a solution. Our capabilities are vast at Chicago Arthritis — we perform procedures ranging from injections to minimally invasive surgeries. We also focus on managing your condition rather than masking it. Many of my patients have been suffering for years, so finally giving them relief and allowing them to enjoy their favorite activities gives me great satisfaction.
Interventional Orthopedics Foundation, International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, World Academy of Pain Medicine Ultrasonography, American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, National Medical Association, Massachusetts Society of Anesthesiologists
Purdue Science Scholar, Senator Richard Lugar Scholar, Golden Key National Honor Society, Phi Beta Kappa Society, Cook County Physician Association Scholar, Northwest Indiana Physician Association Scholar
Consider Regenerative Treatment at Chicago Arthritis and Regenerative Medicine and Avoid the Painful Recovery and Downtime Following Surgery
Regenexx® regenerative orthopedic treatments are helping individuals avoid surgery and get back to their daily active lifestyles. These non-surgical treatments are designed to assist the body's natural healing mechanisms by activating and increasing the local cells that are responsible for repairing damaged tissue.