Manzano Medical Group
Located in the heart of Albuquerque, New Mexico, Manzano Medical Group has been caring for the injured and disabled in our community since 1996. We are New Mexico's only Regenexx Provider for orthopedic regenerative treatments.
Areas treatedCervical Spine, Elbow, Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Hip, Knee, Lumbar Spine, Shoulder, Thoracic Spine
Schedule a Consultation at Manzano Medical Group
Medical Director at Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital
- M.D., M.P.H. from University of Washington
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency at Stanford University
- General Surgery, PGY1&2 Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Board Certified)
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine (Board Certified)
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine (Board Certified)
- Brain Injury and Medicine (Board Certified)
- Registered, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (RMSK)
- Independent Medical Evaluator (Certified CIME)
Consider Regenerative Treatment at Manzano Medical Group and Avoid the Painful Recovery and Downtime Following Surgery
Regenexx® regenerative orthopedic treatments are helping individuals avoid surgery and get back to their daily active lifestyles. These non-surgical treatments are designed to assist the body's natural healing mechanisms by activating and increasing the local cells that are responsible for repairing damaged tissue.