Getting a Second Opinion Before You Commit to Surgery
When it comes to developing a diagnosis and treatment plan, MRIs and X-rays don’t tell the whole story — they’re just still images. But examining the body while it’s in motion gives physicians a much more accurate picture of which areas are contributing to the pain, how function is affected, and, ultimately, the root cause of the problem.GET STARTED
Know ALL Your Options
Both radiologists and doctors can miss crucial information on your MRI or X-ray if they don’t spend enough time with you and analyzing your film.1,2,3,4 Imaging is very important, but it’s only one part of reaching a diagnosis. When you seek a second opinion from a Regenexx doctor, you get:
- One-on-one time with a board-certified physician focused primarily on musculoskeletal issues
- Access to advanced nonsurgical diagnostic tools and treatment options
- Peace of mind of knowing there are options besides surgery
Consult With a Regenexx Specialist About Your Specific Condition
Some of the most common cases we review include:
- ACL Tears
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Meniscus Tears
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Neck Pain
- Bulging Disc
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Labrum Tear
- Shoulder Osteoarthritis
- Hip Labral Tear
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Foot & Ankle Surgery Alternative
- Tennis & Golf Elbow
- TMJ Syndrome
Consider Getting a Second Opinion If You’re…
- Making a major decision about a medical procedure, especially surgery.
- Unsure about a diagnosis or treatment plan from another doctor.
- Considering treatment that involves risks or could have significant consequences.
- Struggling with a condition that’s not improving.
- Trying to make an informed decision about your musculoskeletal health care or that of a loved one.
Request a Second Opinion
Please complete the form below and one of our team members will call you by the next business day. If you need us to contact you sooner, please mention it in the notes section.
(*) indicates a required field