Eliminate your pain
Regenexx solutions provide a non-surgical option for many suffering from pain and loss of function due to an orthopedic injury. To learn more about whether Regenexx could be a solution for you, fill out our online candidacy form. One of our patient care coordinators will work with you to take the next steps toward recovery. Let’s talk today.Are You a Regenexx Candidate?
Avoid Surgery with Regenexx
Your body is typically able to repair fractures over time after the bone has been set and secured in place. A non-union fracture occurs when the bone is not healing on its own because your body’s natural healing agents are not strong enough to affect healing of the bone. In such cases, an invasive surgical intervention is often recommended to remove damaged tissue and immobilize the site with screws or plates.
During this outpatient procedure, our expert physicians use precise image guidance to inject custom concentrations of your body’s natural healing agents into the precise areas of damage to promote and support healing without surgery. Call our patient care coordinators today to get started on your path to recovery.
GET RELIEF. 855-330-5818
Find a Regenexx Provider Near You
- Increased function
- Pain reduction
- Most individuals do not experience extensive downtime
- Minimal time off of work
- No surgery
- Minimal use of mobility tools (crutches, etc.)
- Minimal disruption of regular routine
Are You A Candidate for the Regenexx Non-Union Fractures Procedure?
Speak with a Regenexx patient liaison to learn more about how we can help.
- We listen to your specific situation and concerns.
- We answer questions related to your condition and Regenexx.
- We explain the patient process for considering a non-union fractures procedure.
- We can schedule a time to meet with a Regenexx physician near you.