Rethink Surgery. Get Regenexx.
The Trusted Alternative to Orthopedic Surgery for 15 Years.Learn More
The Regenexx DifferenceRegenexx has published 44%* of all orthopedic-stem-cell research worldwide and holds 15 patents on various Interventional-Orthopedic technologies and protocols. Regenexx patients receive the full benefit of our unique understanding of regenerative treatments for orthopedic injuries.
The Regenexx Network
Patient Outcomes Database
Find a Regenexx Provider Near You
Your Alternative to Orthopedic Surgery
Regenexx uses your body's natural healing ability to repair damage to bones, muscles, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments non-surgically. Our proprietary, research-driven techniques allow us to concentrate your cells and to place them in the precise area of your injury to promote healing and to achieve optimal outcomes.Conditions Treated
Since 2005 we have conducted research, accumulated patient results data and obtained direct feedback from our patients with one purpose in mind—to help you make an informed, confident decision to treat your condition.Are you a Regenexx candidate?
Providers by State
- Coastal Regenerative Orthopedics and Wellness Center
- Health Link Medical Center - Arcadia
- Health Link Medical Center - Laguna Hills
- Health Link Medical Center - Oceanside
- Health Link Medical Center - San Rafael
- Mountain View Rehabilitation Medical
- Restore Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- UCLA Health/Southern California Orthopedic Institute - Thousand Oaks
- UCLA Health/Southern California Orthopedic Institute - Van Nuys
Is Regenexx Right For You?Request a free Regenexx Info Packet
*DISCLAIMER: Like all medical procedures, Regenexx® Procedures have a success and failure rate. Patient reviews and testimonials on this site should not be interpreted as a statement on the effectiveness of our treatments for anyone else.
Providers listed on the Regenexx website are for informational purposes only and are not a recommendation from Regenexx for a specific provider or a guarantee of the outcome of any treatment you receive.