Pain Specialists of Frisco - Frisco, TX
13052 Dallas Parkway
Frisco, TX 75033
13052 Dallas Parkway, Suite 220, Frisco, TX 75033214-225-6534
Dr. Mohan is a specialist in joint and spine disorders. He previously worked as an orthopedic surgeon for nearly a decade, a physical medicine rehabilitation specialist, and an interventional pain doctor.
He provides a comprehensive evaluation of musculoskeletal disorders and treats them with a full array of options, including Regenexx procedures.
Above all, he is a compassionate doctor who takes time to listen to patients to develop a personalized treatment plan that guides them to their goal of functional recovery.
Living Magazine awarded him the Top Docs award in 2022.
- Regenerative therapy and interventional pain management at Pain Specialists of Frisco, since September, 2021.
- MercyOne Waterloo Medical Center( Previously Covenant Clinic) at Waterloo, IA from September 2017 to Oct 2021.
- ORA Orthopedics in Moline, IL from Aug 2016 to Aug 2017.
- Case Western Reserve University training from July 2015 to June 2016
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Practice July 2013 to June 2015
- Washington University St Louis training from July 2010 to June 2013
- Lecturer at International American University Sep 2009 to Apr 2010
- General Surgery Prelim Year NYMC July 2008 to June 2009
- Board certified in Pain Medicine
- Board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board certified in Addiction Medicine
- Electrodiagnostics board-certified
- Trained in Case Western Reserve University, 2015-2016. Interventional pain doctor
- Washington University of St. Louis, 2010-2013. Physical medicine rehabilitation specialist
- N.S.C.B Medical College Jabalpur, India, 1999-2002. Orthopedics Surgery (Master of Surgery)