Herniated Back or Neck Disc
Do you really need surgery for a herniated disc in your back or neck? Let us show you how we can use your body’s own natural healing cells and precise injections to avoid surgery. To learn more about whether Regenexx could be a solution for you, fill out our online candidacy form. One of our patient care coordinators will work with you to take the next steps toward recovery. Let’s talk today.Are You a Regenexx Candidate?
Avoid Back or Neck Surgery with Regenexx
Disc herniation causes the disc to put pressure on or irritate the spinal nerve roots or spinal cord leading to pain, numbness, or weakness. Physicians often recommend a high-dose epidural steroid injection that can temporarily help the pain but can cause severe side effects and reduce your body’s ability to heal. If this fails, the next course of treatment is usually back or neck surgery that cuts away a portion of the disc, though this approach leaves the disc weaker and more likely to be injured again. The final option is often an extremely invasive spinal fusion in which two discs are joined permanently together with hardware.
How do we help you avoid all of that? During this outpatient procedure, our expert physicians use precise image guidance to inject custom concentrations of your body’s natural healing cells into the exact areas of damage around the disc. Best of all, your downtime will be a fraction of surgery, with little to no need for opioid pain medications or time off of work. Call our patient care coordinators today to get started on your path to recovery.
GET RELIEF. 855-330-5818
Find a Regenexx® location near you.
- Increased function
- Pain reduction
- Most individuals do not experience extensive downtime
- Minimal time off of work
- No surgery
- Minimal use of mobility tools (crutches, etc.)
- Minimal disruption of regular routine
Regenexx has performed more than 132,000 procedures worldwide. Regenexx keeps records of Regenexx procedures performed by physicians in our network in our outcomes database.View Outcomes
Before & After MRI Library
We have accumulated patient imaging before and after a Regenexx procedure to document anatomy change.MRI Library
Dr. Chris Centeno explains how all of the pieces of the spine work together to maintain our health and how a single weakness in this important structure can lead to serious structural problems.Watch Video
Are You A Candidate for the Regenexx Herniated Disc Procedure?
Speak with a Regenexx patient liaison to learn more about how we can help.
- We listen to your specific situation and concerns.
- We answer questions related to your condition and Regenexx.
- We explain the patient process for considering a herniated disc procedure.
- We can schedule a time to meet with a Regenexx physician near you.
- Herniated Disc Recovery Time: More Whole Body Inflammation Predicts Poor Recovery from a Herniated Disc
- New Regenexx Research Paper: Leading Rather than Following
- How to Read a Low Back MRI Report : What Type of Disc Problem Do You Have?
- Does Low Vitamin D Cause Neck Disc Herniations?