Top 10 Regenexx Blog Posts of 2014!
1. Our New 2014 Research Papers-We have a great research team in place and are on track to publish 4-6 research papers on various Regenexx techniques in 2015. Here’s what we accomplished in 2014:
2. The Best Orthopedic Stem Cell Research by Others-This was a great year for orthopedic stem cell research! The most significant papers IMHO were all published by Phillipe Hernigou:
-15+ Year Follow-up on Large Numbers of Bone Marrow Stem Cell Treated Patients Shows no Higher Tumor or Cancer Rates
3. The Death of the Orthopedic Structural Paradigm-Orthopedic surgery continues to fail when looking at evidence based outcomes and long-term side effects. The pace of this failure accelerated in 2014:
4. The Future of Orthopedics is Less Surgery and More Injections…If we can’t demonstrate that surgery is the answer, then the future will be interventional (injection based) using new tools and new cell based therapies.
5. Orthopedic Stem Cell Research: Is there Enough? Critics often argue that we don’t have any research in the orthopedic use of stem cells, however a review of what’s published argues against this position.
–Where’s the beef?-How much research have the various clinics and physicians published? You may be surprised…
6. -2014 Infographic Mania-We continue to spend heavily to update our registry data. Regenexx is the only group collecting and publishing this data on it’s unique procedures!
8. Regenexx in the press:
9. The SD-Plus Procedure is Announced! Can we get 5-7X more stem cells out of bone marrow than our first generation procedure? The answer is yes…
10. Why Evidence Based Research has Become Faith Based Religion-I love studies and research, as I blog about them frequently. Yet, a movement that is blindly following Evidence Based Medicine is becoming more religion than science…
So those are the Categories of the Top 10 Regenexx Blog Posts of 2014…Enjoy!