Christopher Centeno, MDBroomfield, CO | Lone Tree, CO
Areas treated: Cervical Spine (including CCI), Elbow, Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Hip, Knee, Lumbar Spine, Other Conditions, Shoulder, Thoracic Spine
Request an AppointmentCall to Schedule Schedule Online
Christopher J. Centeno, M.D. is an international expert and specialist in regenerative medicine and the clinical use of mesenchymal stem cells in orthopedics. He is board certified in physical medicine as well as rehabilitation and in pain management through The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Centeno is one of the few physicians in the world with extensive experience in the culture expansion of and clinical use of adult stem cells to treat orthopedic injuries. His clinic incorporates a variety of revolutionary pain management techniques to bring its broad patient base relief and results. Dr. Centeno treats patients from all over the US who travel to Colorado to under-go innovative, non-surgical treatments. Dr. Centeno has chaired multiple international research based conferences. He also maintains an active research based practice, with multiple publications listed in the US National Library of Medicine. Dr. Centeno has also served as editor-in-chief of a medical research journal dedicated to traumatic injury.
He hails from both Florida and New York and currently resides in Boulder, Colorado with his wife and three children.
- Analyzing CCI Procedure Failures: The SpaceX Approach - Sun Jul 3
- The Academic Low Dose PRP Knee OA Problem Is Alive and Well-The Lewis Et al JBJS Paper - Fri Jul 1
- Why Language from a New FDA Amniotic and Umbilical Cord Warning Letter Is a Big Deal - Thu Jun 30
- Why You Might Want to Avoid Rotator Cuff Surgery - Wed Jun 29
- New Research on Eye Movement and Memory May Impact Chronic Neck Pain Patients - Tue Jun 28